Employment Law and Health & Safety Seminar
As a valued Partner, Croner are inviting ALFED Members to an exclusive complimentary employment law and health & safety seminar, being hosted by one of their expert speakers, Jill Coote & Amanda Chadwick.
The speakers will be sharing their insights into the employment law and health & safety trends that will affect your organisation in the near future. You will also get the chance to take part in a Q&A session with them.
Topics for Discussion
• General Data Protection Regulation: How to manage and store staff data
• How to protect your business against rising tribunal claims
• How to reduce sickness and absence
• Employment documentation: What you need & how often it should be updated
• Employee discipline and grievance situations
There are 3 dates & venues available and a flyer is attached which gives more information.
To Register Your Place, please contact
0844 856 0675
There are limited spaces available. To book your place please contact Croner directly and quote reference A0078 (Hinckley), A0079 (London) & A0080 (Manchester).