Following last year's successful pilot course, ALFED will be running the following courses for members during the week commencing 19 March 2018, at Eskdale Centre, Holmrock, Cumbria
• Apprenticeship Development Programme focusing on behaviours outlined in the specific apprentice standards the apprentices are following. (If the company pays The Levy, their lead training provider can claim back the cost of the training through The Levy)
• Graduate Development Programme, aimed at those who have left university in the last 2 years and looking at the transition from education to employment accelerating workplace behaviours; Problem solving, time management, Team skills, Communication, taking responsibility for self and others, self-lead learning.
• Young Leaders Programme as outlined above, aimed at young employees in their mid-twenties who are identified as future leaders within their businesses. Some may already be in their first team leader role.
The costs of these five day residential programmes at Eskdale are as follows:
• £1,000 + vat per apprentice (no VAT if Levy funded, also split £900 for training invoiced to lead provider and £100 for accommodation, which is invoiced separately to the employer)
• £1,250 + VAT for the Graduate and Young Leaders programme.
To book, please contact Kathy Romback - 0121 601 6386, firstname.lastname@example.org